So looking forward to playing Gem & Jam Festival this winter during the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show. Join us in the desert as we shine some light on February 3-5 2017, for two very special shows featuring Steve Kimock & Friends with Jeff Chimenti, Bobby Vega, Wally Ingram & more!
More info > http://gemandjamfestival.com/
Voodoo Dead in February! Jackie Greene, Steve Kimock, Jeff Chimenti, Oteil Burbridge, Wally Ingram, Papa Mali, and more TBA!
For the 11th consecutive year, NYC-based promoters CEG and Nolafunk honor the spirit and music of New Orleans with their 11th Annual Nolafunk Mardi Gras Ball & Tour. The four shows will feature Voodoo Dead, a band that has only ever performed in New Orleans as part of Jazz Fest late-nights in 2015 and 2016. This particular lineup features an unprecedented artist lineup with Steve Kimock [RatDog, Rhythm Devils], Jackie Greene [Black Crowes, Phil & Friends], Oteil Burbridge [Dead & Co, Allman Bros.], Jeff Chimenti [Dead & Co, Furthur, The Dead], Wally Ingram [Sheryl Crow Band, Timbuk 3], plus special guest New Orleans-based Papa Mali of 7 Walkers. A New Orleans brass band will be announced soon as the opening act.
The mini-tour will feature stops at The Hamilton in Washington D.C. for two nights (February 8th – 9th), then Irving Plaza in New York City (February 10th), and the Ardmore Music Hall just outside Philadelphia (February 11th.) More special guests will be announced in coming weeks to round out this extraordinary bill to celebrate the music of The Grateful Dead and more, with a New Orleans twist.
Steve Kimock & Friends return to Fayettevillefor another memorable weekend of music and community on December 2 & 3, 2016 at George’s Majestic. Steve Kimock & Friends features Jeff Chimenti, Bobby Vega, Wally Ingram and very special guests.
Tickets are on sale now. You can purchase VIP packages and single day tickets HERE!
Good things always happen in Fayetteville…Join us as we make more musical memories together. See you there!
Stoppok featuring Wally Ingram – November 2016 Tour Dates
- 11/02/16 Wilhelmshaven @ Kulturzentrum Pumpwerk
- 11/03/16 Hamburg, Germany @ Fabrik
- 11/04/16 Hamburg, Germany @ Fabrik
- 11/05/16 Bremen @ Schlachthof
- 11/06/16 Münster @ Sputnikhalle
- 11/07/16 Krefeld Kulturfabrik @ Krefeld
- 11/08/16 Aachen @ Franz
- 11/09/16 Mülheim an der Ruhr @ Ringlokschuppen
- 11/10/16 Köln @ Gloria-Theater
- 11/11/16 Koblenz @ Festung-Ehrenbreitstein
- 11/12/16 Freiburg im Breisgau @ Jazzhaus
- 11/13/16 Karlsruhe @ Tollhaus
- 11/14/16 Nürnberg @ Hirsch
- 11/15/16 Leipzig @ WERK 2 – Kulturfabrik
- 11/16/16 Erfurt @ HsD/Gewerkschaftshaus
- 11/17/16 München @ Ampere im Muffatwerk
- 11/18/16 Burglengenfeld @ VAZ – Veranstaltungszentrum
- 11/19/16 Bensheim @ Musiktheater REX
- 11/21/16 Stuttgart @ Theaterhaus
- 11/22/16 Ulm @ Theatro
- 11/23/16 Wuppertal @ LCB Live Club Barmen
- 11/24/16 Hannover @ Kulturzentrum Pavillon
- 11/25/16 Berlin @ Postbahnhof
- 11/26/16 Marburg @ Kulturladen
- 11/27/16 Bochum @ Zeche
For more info on Stoppok: http://www.stoppok.de/
Bob Weir, Les Claypool, Members of String Cheese Incident and More to Play John Perry Barlow Benefit
Steve Kimock, Jeff Chimenti, Wally Ingram and Robin Sylvester are now a part of the benefit, and String Cheese Incident members Michael Kang, Michael Travis and Jason Hann have also been announced. They join Weir, Les Claypool, Jerry Harrison, Lukas Nelson, Ramblin’ Jack Elliott and Sean Lennon as announced guests.
The benefit, which takes place this Monday, October 24, will feature live music at Sweetwater, along with live and silent auctions. Money raised will go toward the medical fund of Barlow, who has suffered medical issues throughout the past year and a half, including a heart attack in late May of last year. More information on the benefit is available here.